We have extensive experience in delivering dance in schools, colleges and universities across the UK. Our dance teaching team are experts in their field, with a sound understanding of the education sector and a depth of knowledge in teaching dance to children, young people and young adults.
We offer a range of bespoke workshop and training opportunities for schools and universities to inspire your students and offer them an exciting opportunity to learn from a professional company.
Designed to make your life as a teacher or lecturer easier, we will work with you to co-design a package according to your learner’s needs or qualification specification.
- Deliver repertoire from any of our shows
- Teach contemporary (variety of styles), flying low, contact improvisation, floorwork, partnering, lifting and acrobatic technique classes
- Offer choreolab or choreographic intensives
- Deliver one-off workshops
- Develop Motionhouse themed schemes of work, BTEC or RSL performance/technique modules or meet BTEC Tech Awards (Levels 1-3) component criteria
- Offer accredited Arts Awards at Bronze, Silver or Gold levels
- Offer performance intensive/residency projects – usually over 3-5 days – leading to curtain raisers, public performances at theatres or festivals, dance films, special events and/or for your specified objectives
To find out more choose a category below, or contact us directly: [email protected] or 01926 887052