We work closely with colleges and sixth forms, delivering workshops and work experience opportunities to students aged 16 and up.
We can deliver workshops tailored for a range of abilities and experience. We work with you to identify your specific needs and requirements to create rewarding outcomes for students, teachers, lecturers and course leaders.
For students looking to pursue dance at a higher level, gain experience prior to auditions and/or industry insights; we have a range of training opportunities and workshops, as well as being able to offer dance and office-based work placements for young people looking to gain experience in the industry.
To complement our workshop and participation programme we have a range of education packs and teaching materials to assist you in delivering dance modules, components, enrichment and to develop your CPD. You can find more information about how to obtain one of these products in our shop.
We work collaboratively, and would be delighted to deliver:-
- Deliver repertoire from any of our shows
- Contemporary (variety of styles), flying low, contact improvisation, floorwork, partnering, lifting and acrobatic technique classes
- Offer choreolab or choreographic intensives
- Develop Motionhouse themed schemes of work, BTEC or RSL performance/technique modules or meet BTEC Tech Awards (Levels 1-3) component criteria ensuring the best possible grades for your students
- Performance intensive/residency projects – usually over 3-5 days – leading to curtain raisers, public performances at theatres or festivals, dance films, special events and/or for your specified objectives
- Alternatively, we offer Experience Days where you can visit us in our beautiful rehearsal and creation space at Vitsoe, in Leamington Spa. Your students can enjoy a “day in the life of dancer” and take part in company class, watch rehearsals, learn something new and get a chance to speak to the dancers in a Q&A session.
Download the Workshop Information Pack below to find out more about what we can offer your school. Alternatively, contact us on 01926 887052 or email [email protected]